- Ability to work within international (North America) Timezones
- Remote with reliable hard-wired internet access
Sales Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; and projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintain sales volume
- Completes national sales operational requirements by following up on work results of team members.
- Maintain international sales staff work results by counselling and disciplining employees; and planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Sales Manager Qualifications/Skills:
- Strong communication skills
- Creating and implementing a sales plan
- Meeting sales goals by monitoring progress
- Analyzing sales data
- Presentation skills
- Management and leadership skills
- Mentoring and coaching sales reps
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Two years of experience as sales manager
- Three years of sales experience
- Proven track record of positive sales performance
Your enthusiasm is infectious. You challenge the status quo. You go the extra mile to exceed customers’ expectations. You get things done the right way. You represent our brand with passion and pride. You are a team player. If that describes you, then our Company is the right fit for you and we want to hear from you!
Headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Small Business Solutions Group (SBSG) is one of the nation’s most innovative teleservices companies offering multi-channel customer and sales services. The company offers a full range of B2B and B2C solutions for healthcare, financial services, web services, communications, consumer products, publishing and more.
With a focus on Empowering the New Workforce, SBSG embraces the power of the Work From Home environment and offers all the training to help make the Work from Home option easy and successful.
We are dedicated to providing exceptional service to our clients AND an exceptional work opportunity for our team members. We do it by creating a positive, encouraging, and outcome-driven culture that enables our team members to build rewarding, long-term careers. SBSG also encourages those who have the desire to increase their earning potential by becoming an SBSG Team Builder.
SBSG is committed to building teams of dedicated professionals. We value applicants who share this commitment. All applications will be considered.