800 ANSWERING SERVICES
Nothing makes your business closer and more accessible to your customers than a toll-free number to contact you. Giving you a ‘local-business’ feel, 800 numbers can increase the percentage of customers trying to get in touch with you.
Getting an 800 number is easy, but manning it 24/7 and having friendly, professional staff to answer these calls is difficult. That’s where our philosophy of ‘flat-world’ really comes in. Answer your customers from anywhere in the world, any time, with a smile.
Our 800 Answering Services
With our extensive experience in providing call center services for organizations around the world, we can assure you of high-quality services at reasonable rates. Some of the key toll-free answering services on offer include –
- Never miss a call – You will not lose precious business again due to lack of agents, or busy agents. We can handle toll-free answering services with efficiency and politeness, round the clock.
- Route calls to the right department – Having individual toll-free numbers for each department is cumbersome to manage. We can route calls to specific departments or personnel within your organization after checking caller requirements.
- Live inquiry routing – Our agents can route inquiries to your task management system, ticketing system or CRM so that your sales and support teams have instant access to customer queries.
- IVR integration – We can successfully implement IVR integration for your toll-free number so that many frequently asked questions can be automatically answered instead of being routed to an agent.
- High-quality technical support – At Flatworld Solutions, we have experience in providing Level 1, 2 and 3 technical support, to address and resolve customer queries.
- Appointment setting – We can schedule appointments for further calls, teleconferences or personal meetings with customers acting as an extension of your sales and marketing teams.
- Cross-selling or up-selling – Once a customer’s concern is addressed effectively, they are more open to learning about your business and what you can offer. Our agents can efficiently market your services to the callers.
- Multiple languages – Flatworld’s global delivery model ensures that we have agents all over the world, who can answer your customers in their language of preference, making you truly Global.
Research says that it costs 5 times more money to acquire new customers, compared to retaining existing customers. A customer who contacts you with a query or concern should be considered as an opportunity and not a nuisance. How well you address these queries reflects your passion and commitment to keeping them happy.
The customer representative for 800 call answering is the voice of your company. They should sound pleasant, professional and courteous. And this requires a comprehensive script along with intensive, continuous training. Flatworld’s agents go through multiple levels of training before they start answering your calls. They are also kept updated on recent developments in the industry so that they sound knowledgeable and intelligent while talking to customers.
Call Center Software we use
Why Opt for 800 Phone Service or Telephone Answering Service?
The 800 answering services, telephone answering service, or the toll-free answering service as it is commonly referred to is a special call answering service wherein the person calling is not charged for the call. Instead, the party to which the call has been placed to and which receives the call is the one who pays the charges.
The customer doesn’t have to pay for the long-distance call and hence it is an asset for businesses as it serves to portray a customer-friendly image. It shows that you value the customer and are willing to pay the cost of the call while helping with your customer’s query. An 800 answering service offers what no other voice mails or answering machines can provide – a personal, individual reply to your customer’s inquiry.
Still, wondering why do you need a toll-free number for your business? The answer is simple –
Customers are not charged to make calls on a toll-free number, but the company owning the number pays a monthly charge or per-usage charge to the provider. This makes your company more customer-friendly and accessible to customers.
They usually begin with 800, 888, 877, 866, 855 or 844 to make them easily identifiable by customers. Customers also have the option of sending text messages to these numbers provided they are ‘text-enabled’.
Toll-free Call Answering Process We Follow
We are among the industry-leading telephone answering service providers, providing business phone answering services for over 16 years. We follow a streamlined 7-step process to ensure that all calls routed to us provide a swift resolution and create happy customers. Our process involves the following steps:
- We pick up your call in the shortest time possible
- Our call center agents carefully listen to your queries/concerns/grievances
- They analyze the problem scenario and think of the best possible resolution
- The solution is timely shared with the customer in the hope for a quick resolution
- In case the client is not happy with the solution, the call is forwarded to an expert
- The call is ended once the customer is happy with the outcome
- Our team does a customer follow-up to ensure that the client is satisfied with our response