Corporate Appointment Setter – Work from Home
Small Business Solutions Group (SBSG) is a rapidly growing outsourcing and consulting firm serving some of today’s most innovative companies. SBSG manages customer service and front office teams for high-growth companies.
We are seeking a Corporate Appointment Setter to join our team. This role is primarily focused on ensuring the success and growth of client accounts. The Corporate Appointment Setter will play a key role in setting quality appointments for Inside Sales Web Specialists. The Corporate Appointment Setter is not a sales position.
This is an ideal role for someone who wants autonomy but also wants to work as part of a team; who wants to work in a culture of outcome accountability but also values work-life balance; who wants to work in the start-up/innovation world but also wants the stability of working for a profitable company with a proven business model.
We are based in Toronto, Canada, however, the candidate may work remotely from anywhere. The candidate must have access to a computer with reliable high-speed internet. To apply, please join one of our SBSG Job Fair – Opportunity Information Meetings (OIM). Click here to register now.
If you want to work for high-growth companies, SBSG is a great place to be. Our clients range from early-stage start-ups with fewer than five people to old-line companies re-imagining themselves. We onboard a small number of clients each year because our goal is to serve companies we deeply believe in and be an integral part of their growth.
We have also been profitable from day one and we are proud that nearly 100% of our clients have come from referrals. Our growth to this point has required very little investment in sales or marketing.
We are dedicated to providing exceptional service to our clients AND an exceptional work opportunity for our team members. We do it by creating a positive, encouraging, and outcome-driven culture that enables our team members to build rewarding, long-term careers. SBSG also encourages those who have the desire to increase their earning potential by becoming an SBSG Team Builder.
SBSG is committed to building teams of dedicated professionals. We value applicants who share this commitment. All applications will be considered.
- Serve as the initial point of contact for clients
- Make outbound calls to schedule appointments for the Sales Team Members (STM)
- Ensure the STM has the information needed to succeed on appointments
- Make your own schedule based on your best hours of performance
- Identify and execute on opportunities for growth or improvement within accounts
- Analyze data to ensure we are meeting our outcome commitments to our clients. If the team slips, work with the Team Lead to understand how to get back on track
- Attend telephone & video conferences for team building and training as often as possible
- Work as a team to fill all assigned appointment slots
- Additional projects as needed
The ideal candidate has the desire to initiate conversations with business decision-makers. The person should be an exceptional communicator; good with data; excited about joining a growing company; and aligned with SBSG’s core values.
Specific qualifications include:
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to develop and manage relationships with clients
- Moderate to advanced aptitude for Google
- Ability to look at search data and identify opportunities
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to successfully work from home
- Proven ability to use data to diagnose and solve operational problems
- Experience scaling customer service teams
- Management experience
- Team Builder
Register Now for the Next Opportunity Information Meeting
Opportunity Information Meeting
Currently No Positions Available
Philippines 9:00 pmPHST
Canada 9:00 amEST
Corporate Appointment Setter
- There is no selling involved
- Part-time or Full-time
- Flexible hours
- No experience is necessary
- You get paid weekly
- Career Growth
If you haven’t done so yet, please register for the Small Business Solutions Group (SBSG) International Job Fair. During this Opportunity Information Meeting (OIM) we will be discussing Compensation, what a Work Day looks like and all other details of our exciting Work from Home opportunity. Click the Register Now button and you will be sent to our OIM registration page. After completing your registration will be sent your personal Zoom Invitation link and instructions on how to attend. We look forward to seeing you there!
Director of Team Growth
NOTE: This is not Multi-level Marketing (MLM)